April 29, 2022

Praying before we speak or write!


This prayer of David reminds us to seek God's guidance and inspiration before we say or write a single word! What a blessed way to start the day! 

Poets, writers, pastors, priests, caretakers, and other communicators for Christ might find, as I did, that Psalm 19:14 is especially relevant to our lives and the work God has given us to do.


Psalm 19:14 – a prayer of David

Let the words of my mouth
and the meditations of my heart
be acceptable in Your sight,

O Lord, my strength
and my Redeemer.


Amen!


from the Book of Bible Prayers, researched on Bible Gateway and collected by Mary Sayler



No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Amen of Jesus

  2 Corinthians 1:20 – “In Christ, every promise of God finds its ‘Yes!’ And also through Him is our ‘Amen!’ for the glory of God through us...