July 1, 2014

Global Day of Prayer

On this Global Day of Prayer, may 2 Chronicles 7:14 move us to pray as God guides in Jesus’ Name.

If My people who
are called by My Name
will humble themselves -

If My people who
are called by My Name
will call on Me –

If My people will turn
from their wicked ways –

I will hear from the heights.

I will forgive and repair
the separation
that comes from sin.

I will heal the lands.



©2014 Mary Harwell Sayler prayer-a-phrased 2 Chronicles 7:14 from the many translations found on Bible Gateway.




2 comments:

  1. SO beautiful thanksgivng are when the lord is helping us to be humble and trusting in him in alot different life style to living with Christ and praying the lord to help us to be victorious in faith and in the Holy Spirits power in moving on,thanks and bless and pray,keijo sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God bless you and all who turn to Him in Jesus' Name!

    ReplyDelete

In the Amen of Jesus

  2 Corinthians 1:20 – “In Christ, every promise of God finds its ‘Yes!’ And also through Him is our ‘Amen!’ for the glory of God through us...